Friday, March 22, 2013

" Here I am God, Show Me The Way"

Psalm 86:11, "Teach me Your way, O Lord; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name."

Ladies, in this season of our lives, we're going to have to sit down, be silent and ask God to show us the way! God is rich in wisdom and knowledge, but we have to be humble enough to ask for it. What I love about God is that His Ways are not our ways and His Thoughts are not like our own. As a little girl, the choir in my childhood church sung a song that simply said, "Lord show me the way, I am down here Lord and I need your power." In spite of how you were raised, the mistakes you have made, and the heartache you have experienced, God is still awaiting to give you wisdom and understanding on why you had to go through and the reason you were worthy of bringing out! On every day that God gives you the opportunity to walk in His statutes, walk in His Truth and not in the knowledge of man. God's Word will speak for itself and will lead you to an expected end, man's words will lead you to a dead end. In all your ways, always remember to unite your heart with God and fear Him in a healthy manner. For the wages of sin will always be death, but the gift of God is eternal life. Be blessed and be a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment