Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"An Unbreakable Woman"

Acts 20:24, "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of grace."

Ladies, 2013 has truly been the Year of Exposure and if you and I expect to get through, we're going to have to discipline ourselves to go through. In spite of what the naysayers do or pursue, don't allow their actions to move you! You may bend, but don't you break! You've got to know who you are in Christ and understand that our lives are not immune to being attacked nor crucified. We have to run our race in spite of the adversary trying to trick and trip us up so that we may experience joy in the victories of life. We all have a calling on our lives that only we can answer and God expects us to carry forth the work He has entrusted into our hearts. Always remember that your ministry, whether it be as a teacher, a banker, a daycare worker, a custodian, nurse, mother, wife, etc...is your place of service and an opportunity for you to testify of the goodness of God and a moment to extend grace to God's Children. Be blessed and unbreakable, the joy of the Lord is your eternal strength!



No comments:

Post a Comment