Monday, February 25, 2013

"My Pain will be my Praise."

Psalm 27:6, " And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes I will sing praises to the Lord."

Ladies, today is a new week to be the new woman you professed you would be in 2013. Every breath you take is another moment to get things right and to be righteous. We have to endure painful seasons in our lives to perfect our praise.If you hadn't gone through the attack, you would have never known that the joy of the Lord was your true strength, if you hadn't lost the best-friend, you would have never known you had a true friend in Jesus! It may not be your time, but in due season God will lift up a standard of praise against your pain and lift your head above all the adversaries and hell you have had to endure. In the meantime, sacrifice this season as a time of joy and give God the best of your service! Singing praises signals relief to the pain you are having to endure! I decree and declare that your Pain will be your Praise! Stay focused, be prayerful and know that this too shall pass. Be blessed and be a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment