Saturday, February 16, 2013

"May the Works I've Done, Speak for Me"

Nehemiah 5:19, "Remember me, my God, for good, according to all that I have done for this people."

Ladies, along this spiritual journey you and I both are going to have to understand that success, accolades, positions, titles, the latest fashion and hair means absolutely nothing if we don't know God and serve Him. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having earthly things, but they have to align with our eternal affairs. My grandmother always told me as a little girl that "Only what we do for God will stand and allow my works to speak for me." It's best for God to REMEMBER us rather than man to THINK about us. In everything you do or pursue, always do Good by God and treat everyone you meet and greet with the respect that you would like afforded to you. Women of God are called to a service of servanthood and we have to work while it is day and do all that God has called us to do according to our faith and based on His power. Have a blessed weekend and remember that you can do all things, not some stuff through Christ who strengthens you!


No comments:

Post a Comment