Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Praise Is What I Do"

Psalm 34:1, "I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth."

We live in a society with people who haven't been taught the essence of worship and the importance of praise being used as a weapon against the enemy. Your worship to God has to become something you do as natural as breathing and it should be what we consort to when we grow discouraged along our journey. Worship is powerful and it shifts the atmosphere from fear to faith to favor. In spite of how things are around you, we have a command to bless the Lord in every season of our lives. Along my walk with God, I have learned that the more I praise Him, the better I feel! The elders used to tell us this as children and I didn't understand the entire scope of their words, but the higher we go in God, the more we become dependent on Him. In spite of what you encounter in your marriage, relationship, friendships and kinship don't allow the misfortunes of the season to take you back to the place that you promised yourself you wouldn't go to. Allow God's praise to continually be in your mouth-praise makes a difference when things go down. When your praises go up, by faith we know the blessings come down! More PRAISE-More POWER! Be blessed and let praise be what you do!




No comments:

Post a Comment